WHS Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to making Western Australian workplaces safer and healthier through inclusive education, consultation, delegation and representation.
We represent our members to create positive industry change, through engagement with key stakeholders.
Our Advocacy Services are:
- short to medium term
- provide information about how members can advocate for themselves
- available to those based in Western Australia
Priority is given to:
- WHS Foundation members
- those who lack appropriate services and support
- those in regional or remote areas
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders