The following standard terms and conditions apply to any training course or service that is offered by WHS Foundation.
- All bookings must be confirmed with payment in full and cleared, at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course.
- Member account customers must confirm with a ‘hard copy’ of the purchase order at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course. Terms of payment, 14 days from date of invoice.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) customers must confirm as per the SLA. Terms of payment, 14 days from date of invoice.
- Payments can be made by credit card, direct credit transfer, cheque/money order, cash or EFTPOS, as per method of payment.
- All cancellations or variations to course bookings must be received in writing.
- A substitution can be made prior to course commencement at no additional charge.
- No refunds will be given for the cancellation of a booking received less than 3 full working days of the course commencement.
- A change to another course date may be made at no additional charge, if more than 3 full working days’ notice is given. Any changes made in less than 3 full working days will incur an administration fee of 30% of the course fee.
- Should a participant fail to attend or complete the full course for which they have been enrolled, no refund will be given.
- WHS Foundation reserves the right to cancel courses without notice. WHS Foundation will refund in full any payments received for any course that it cancels. WHS Foundation will not be liable for any claims arising from course cancellation.
- Confirmation is subject to the above Terms and Conditions and a course confirmation letter will only be sent once they are met. WHS Foundation reserves the right to withdraw any participant from a course if payment has not been received in accordance with the above conditions.
- WHS Foundation reserves the right to alter any price, service, condition or the availability of any service or item without further notice.
- WHS Foundation does not require a prospective participant to prepay fees in excess of a total of $1500 for Nationally Recognised Training