WHS Foundation delivers a broad range of work health and safety training courses. This includes face-to-face and online facilitated training, webinars and e-Learning.
Our North Lake WHS Centre sits on 10 acres of land providing both indoor and outdoor training facilities and areas.
Our trainers are all qualified and experienced WHS personnel with a variety of experience across a range of industries.
WHS Foundation is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #1907) with Australian Skills and Quality Association (ASQA).
We provide a range of training including Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) at all levels of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), accredited or approved courses by work health and safety regulators, tailored training specific to organisational needs, and general short courses in a range of work, health and safety topics.
WHS Foundation offers work health and safety training in a range of topics including the following:
- WHS Legislation including WHS Harmonisation
- WHS Management
- WHS Leadership
- Hygiene and Air Quality
- Health and Safety (HSR) Representative
- Incident Reporting & Accident Investigation
- Hazard & Risk Management
- Workers Compensation & Injury Management
- Specific industry WHS training including Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Offshore & Maritime, Education, Community Services, Hospitality, Government and Not-For-Profit sector