This course equips persons who have accountability for health and safety with the skills to lead and motivate teams, communicate information within and across organisations and implement health & safety improvement initiatives.
Continually improving safety in the workplace is an integral part of the role of Supervisors, Team Leaders and Line Managers. Leadership skills are essential in order to encourage and support teams to perform at their best and to recognise and rectify safety and health risks in their workplace before accidents or incidents occur.
Participants will be required to provide evidence that they have understood the training and have applied it in their workplace.
|Safety Leadership for Supervisors||13 November - 14 November 2023||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||North Lake|
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand and apply knowledge of WHS legislation
- Communicate with team members, clients and stakeholders
- Apply leadership principles to the team
- Assess and identify unacceptable risk
- Conduct hazard and risk identification
- Apply risk management processes
- Deliver a presentation to achieve meeting outcomes
Once all activities have been completed and assessed, participants will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Participants are required to wear enclosed shoes on both days of training.